IMPORTANT NOTICE: Temporary Programme Suspension
The ongoing COVID-19 crisis has required all of us to adapt and rethink how we conduct business. We have decided to consolidate programming for 2020/21 and reduce our offerings to the destination countries where Lattitude is able to send a greater number of volunteers. This will allow us to work efficiently with reduced staffing while maintaining the high level of support to our volunteers that we pride ourselves in. For this reason, we are temporarily suspending our programmes in Argentina, Ecuador, Guatemala, Japan, USA and Vietnam. We do hope and expect that we will be able to offer these wonderful programmes again in the future. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
You’ve researched your Volunteer Journey, asked us any questions (Contact Us), confirmed there are still vacancies in your chosen destination – and now you’re ready to apply for your Lattitude experience abroad!
Before you start:
- You will need to provide the contact details (email and phone) for TWO people who can act as referees. They must be somebody you know in a professional capacity (teacher, employer, sports coach etc – NOT a friend or friend of your family.)
- If you need to, you can always save your application and come back to complete it later.
- You should have a credit/debit card handy to pay your application fee. Our fee is usually£50. Use code UKSOCI75 to get a 75% application fee discount.
- All applications in English please.
- You should be aged 17 – 25 to apply. Lattitude has a small number of opportunities for 26-29 year olds. Please enquire.
Please select the relevant Application Form for Your Nationality below: (contact us with enquiries regarding other nationalities not listed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com if you are interested in our graduate programme).
UK, European, South African, Asian & Latin American Nationals AND Applicants for Graduate Internships
(For Ecuador & Argentina please apply through direct links below)
Please complete our