You’ve researched your Volunteer Journey, asked us any questions (Contact Us), confirmed there are still vacancies in your chosen destination – and now you’re ready to apply for your Lattitude experience abroad!
Before you start:
- You will need to provide the contact details (email and phone) for TWO people who can act as referees. They must be somebody you know in a professional capacity (teacher, employer, sports coach etc – NOT a friend or friend of your family.)
- If you need to, you can always save your application and come back to complete it later.
- You should have a credit/debit card handy to pay your application fee. Our fee is usually£50. Use code UKSOCI75 to get a 75% application fee discount.
- All applications in English please.
- You should be aged 17 – 25 to apply. Lattitude has a small number of opportunities for 26-29 year olds. Please enquire.
Please select the relevant Application Form for Your Nationality below: (contact us with enquiries regarding other nationalities not listed by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org OR email@example.com if you are interested in our graduate programme).
UK, European, South African, Asian & Latin American Nationals AND Applicants for Graduate Internships
(For Ecuador & Argentina please apply through direct links below)
Please complete our